The purpose of this program is to promote TNI's core programs. The Advocacy Committee will consist of 10 to 16 members with balanced representation. A TNI Director will chair this committee. At least two (2) other Directors shall be members of the committee. The TNI Small Laboratory Advocate shall also be a member of this committee. In forming this Committee the following stakeholder interests must be represented:
- NELAP-recognized AB
- NELAP accredited laboratory
- Non-NELAP AB
- EPA representative
- NEFAP representative
The Advocacy Committee will:
- Establish relationships with other organizations (e.g., ACIL, AWWA, WEF) that have an interest in accreditation issues.
- Establish relationships with EPA program offices.
- Develop presentations and papers to promote national accreditation.
- Develop presentations and papers to promote TNI.
- Provide outreach at national, regional and local meetings.
- Assist with publication of the member newsletter.
Conference Calls: 1st Thursday, 1 pm ET
Most of the work of TNI is done by volunteers working on committees tasked with specific functions. If you are interested in actively helping our organization, complete a TNI Committee Application (opens in a separate window). Participation on TNI committees is described in Operations of TNI Committees.
|Steve Arms, Chair|
Florida DOH (retired)
|Lynn Bradley, Program Administrator|
The NELAC Institute
US Army Pine Bluff Arsenal
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
City of Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach, Florida
Hampton Roads Sanitation District
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Louisville Jefferson Co., MSD
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
City of Austin Water Utility
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
US Navy NAVSEA Programs Field Office
Goose Creek, South Carolina